Starting new in...

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Home sweet home

4 days ago I moved in to my first rented apartment, thus my 2 year living in the dorm experience has ended. It was fun and though I started university in my home town and didn't think I'll ever experience the dorm life, I'm glad I did. It has it's charm. I would say the biggest advantage is social/fun aspect of having a lot of friends just down the corridor. Also, it's good practice for the patience, since you usually share space with many different people with different habits.

Sooner or later thought, comes time for moving into your own place, where you set your own rules and which has that special feeling of home.

There is only one question that bothers me. How to go back to living with your parents after this experiences (which I'll have to do when I go home)? Maybe the solution is just never to go back :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home