Starting new in...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What are dreams made of

Again about the dreams? Yes, but this time about the ones that are created while we are asleep. Since somewhere around the beginning of this year I've been having very vivid and intense dreaming periods. Sometimes I dream so much that I just don't want to wake up and go to work or university. Yes, yes I know that if I would have more regular sleeping patterns I wouldn't have problems with waking up, but this is not what I want to write about now (maybe some other time, because I am working on this too). For some years now I've been interested in dreaming, lucid dreams, their meanings and even possibility of out of body experiences (I don't say I believe they are possible or not - yet). And now I've finally decided to start practicing with the logging all my dreams. I'll put a notebook next to my bed tonight and see what will happen in the morning. I usually don't remember many details of my dreams, but from what I've read, with a little practice one can improve.

Who knows, if I get good enough I might start sharing this dreams too with you :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home