Starting new in...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home is were your heart is

Coming back from Dublin made me think about one more thing. I've been amazed be many places in my life till now and I've decided to make a list of the ones that I could see my self living at (in alphabetical order):
  • Barcelona - I just love that city, many parks, nice architecture
  • Berlin - big and has everything one needs, few days I've spent there I really liked it and I also heard it's great for young people
  • Brussels - well, I like Belgium and Belgian people and Brussels is the center of the country, has everything you need and you can easily reach other beautiful parts of the country
  • California - not exactly a city, but as the Sunscreen song says, "live in California once, but leave before it makes you soft", also American branding made this something I want to experience (but not settle there for sure)
  • Copenhagen - again, just love the city, plus I'm kind of personally connected to it (right, love)
  • Dublin - nice city, a bit cold, but has a great international spirit
  • New York - again, the same song says "live in New Your once, but leave before it makes you hard"
  • Somewhere in Austrian Alps - mountains give me energy and make me feel peace, specially in this country
Interesting how for now all of them (expect the last) metropolitan places. I guess it's because how one feels at this age - energetic and the need to be in the center of everything. How knows, maybe I decide to try each of them in the next few years until I settle in Alps. Should I go in this order?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home